Please note: We pay revenue grants in six monthly instalments. Please do not send your next instalment claim until six months have passed.
Our office is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic so please do not send hard-copies of any forms to our office as this may delay the payment of your grant. Please email forms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you are ready to claim the next instalment of your grant follow these steps.
- Enclosed with these letters is a payment request form. Check that the details on the payment request form are correct.
- Check that you still meet all the conditions of the grant, which were detailed in your conditions of grant offer (the purple document).
- If you confirm that the details are correct, an authorised claimant must sign the form and email it to us at email@example.com with copies of relevant documentation if appropriate e.g. your annual accounts (names of authorised claimants are given on the payment request form).
What happens next?
- On receiving your payment request form, we will transfer your instalment to the bank account stated on your claim form, usually within three weeks.
- We will email you a letter to confirm the payment transfer has been made.
- If further instalments of the grant are due we will email you a form to claim your next instalment. You should keep it safe until your next instalment is due (usually six months later) then follow steps 1, 2 and 3 above. Instalments of revenue grants are claimable in advance every six months (unless informed otherwise).
What if the details on the request form are wrong?
- If any of the details on the payment request form have changed you should amend them and explain why they have changed in the space provided on the form.
- What if there are any other problems?
- If you lose your claim payment request form please contact us and we will issue you with another. Please do not use copies of old forms.
- If you wish to change one of your two authorised claimants please write to us informing us of the change. We will explain what to do next.