How to Get Payments
Please read these details carefully and keep them in a safe place for future reference. When claiming your grant please follow the procedures below. This will help us to process your claim speedily and efficiently. If the procedures are not followed we cannot guarantee that payment will be made.
Please note: We pay revenue grants in six monthly instalments. Please do not send your next instalment claim until six months have passed.
When you are ready to claim the next instalment of your grant follow these steps.
- Enclosed with these letters is a payment request form. Check that the details on the payment request form are correct.
- Check that you still meet all the conditions of the grant, which were detailed in your conditions of grant offer (the purple document).
- If you confirm that the details are correct, an authorised claimant must sign the form and return it to us with copies of relevant documentation if appropriate e.g. your annual accounts. (Names of authorised claimants are given on the payment request form).
What happens next?
- On receiving your payment request form, we will transfer your instalment to the bank account stated on your claim form, usually within three weeks.
- We will send you a letter to confirm the payment transfer has been made.
- If further instalments of the grant are due we will send you a form to claim your next instalment. You should keep it safe until your next instalment is due (usually six months later) then follow steps 1, 2 and 3 above. Instalments of revenue grants are claimable in advance every six months (unless informed otherwise).
What if the details on the request form are wrong?
- If any of the details on the payment request form have changed you should amend them and explain why they have changed in the space provided on the form.
- What if there are any other problems?
- If you lose your claim payment request form please contact us and we will issue you with another. Please do not use copies of old forms.
- If you wish to change one of your two authorised claimants please write to us informing us of the change. We will explain what to do next.
From our Twitter
Our next funding deadline is 1pm, 2 June We recommend taking a look at our info page on #COVID19 before making an application. This also includes details on the London Community Response fund, co-ordinated by @LondonFunders , for #CrisisResponse grants: https://bit.ly/3fR8Jkr pic.twitter.com/a1HTR6ECrN14 May 2020
The next deadline for applications to our seven funding programmes is in just over a weeks’ time - Tues 2 June, 1pm We’d recommend taking a look at our info page for future grant applicants during the #COVID19 crisis before applying: https://bit.ly/3fR8Jkr pic.twitter.com/pMgUjuNWmq25 May 2020
Younger people & older workers are in the 'eye of the storm' when it comes to experiencing income shocks during the #COVID19 lockdown, according to a report from @resfoundation & @HealthFdn https://bit.ly/2ZqKu6S24 May 2020
“...the child protection system fails to understand or recognise poverty, confuses societal neglect with parental neglect & conflates indicators of neglect with indicators of poverty” Our grantee @ATDFourthWorld in @MetroUK https://bit.ly/2LQ1gnM23 May 2020
Moving On Up is our initiative w/ @CityBridgeTrust in partnership w/ @BTEG_MoU , aiming to increase the employment rates for young black men in #London Great to see ambassadors of the programme coming on board & looking forward to sharing more on the initiative's next stage soon https://twitter.com/indrap_IMDP/status/1263806814996647937 …22 May 2020