How to Get Payments
Please read these details carefully and keep them in a safe place for future reference. When claiming your grant please follow the procedures below. This will help us to process your claim speedily and efficiently. If the procedures are not followed we cannot guarantee that payment will be made.
Please note: We pay revenue grants in six monthly instalments. Please do not send your next instalment claim until six months have passed.
When you are ready to claim the next instalment of your grant follow these steps.
- Enclosed with these letters is a payment request form. Check that the details on the payment request form are correct.
- Check that you still meet all the conditions of the grant, which were detailed in your conditions of grant offer (the purple document).
- If you confirm that the details are correct, an authorised claimant must sign the form and return it to us with copies of relevant documentation if appropriate e.g. your annual accounts. (Names of authorised claimants are given on the payment request form).
What happens next?
- On receiving your payment request form, we will transfer your instalment to the bank account stated on your claim form, usually within three weeks.
- We will send you a letter to confirm the payment transfer has been made.
- If further instalments of the grant are due we will send you a form to claim your next instalment. You should keep it safe until your next instalment is due (usually six months later) then follow steps 1, 2 and 3 above. Instalments of revenue grants are claimable in advance every six months (unless informed otherwise).
What if the details on the request form are wrong?
- If any of the details on the payment request form have changed you should amend them and explain why they have changed in the space provided on the form.
- What if there are any other problems?
- If you lose your claim payment request form please contact us and we will issue you with another. Please do not use copies of old forms.
- If you wish to change one of your two authorised claimants please write to us informing us of the change. We will explain what to do next.
From our Twitter
Our Moving on Up initiative is designed to improve employment prospects for young black men. We’re seeking a new partner to deliver an evaluation of its effectiveness. Deadline 28 May. Details here https://bit.ly/2InMJ2V22 Apr 2019
The latest Living Standards Index for London from @policy_practice identified Enfield, Barnet, Camden and Sutton as having the highest proportion of families in serious financial difficulty @Welfare_Weekly https://bit.ly/2X8P6K822 Apr 2019
Interested in working with us and @MayorofLondon to tackle London’s housing challenges? Come to an information evening on Tuesday 23 April to discuss how your organisation become involved with the #London #Housing Panel #community https://bit.ly/2PewPsm21 Apr 2019