How to Get Payments
Please read these details carefully and keep them in a safe place for future reference. When claiming your grant please follow the procedures below. This will help us to process your claim speedily and efficiently. If the procedures are not followed we cannot guarantee that payment will be made.
Please note: We pay revenue grants in six monthly instalments. Please do not send your next instalment claim until six months have passed.
When you are ready to claim the next instalment of your grant follow these steps.
- Enclosed with these letters is a payment request form. Check that the details on the payment request form are correct.
- Check that you still meet all the conditions of the grant, which were detailed in your conditions of grant offer (the purple document).
- If you confirm that the details are correct, an authorised claimant must sign the form and return it to us with copies of relevant documentation if appropriate e.g. your annual accounts. (Names of authorised claimants are given on the payment request form).
What happens next?
- On receiving your payment request form, we will transfer your instalment to the bank account stated on your claim form, usually within three weeks.
- We will send you a letter to confirm the payment transfer has been made.
- If further instalments of the grant are due we will send you a form to claim your next instalment. You should keep it safe until your next instalment is due (usually six months later) then follow steps 1, 2 and 3 above. Instalments of revenue grants are claimable in advance every six months (unless informed otherwise).
What if the details on the request form are wrong?
- If any of the details on the payment request form have changed you should amend them and explain why they have changed in the space provided on the form.
- What if there are any other problems?
- If you lose your claim payment request form please contact us and we will issue you with another. Please do not use copies of old forms.
- If you wish to change one of your two authorised claimants please write to us informing us of the change. We will explain what to do next.
From our Twitter
Want to see a full list of all the projects and research we’ve funded in 2019, tackling #poverty & #inequality across the capital? A downloadable list is now available on our website, alongside our interactive map and @360Giving data http://bit.ly/2QZ1mgF pic.twitter.com/qbG5HkvKv81 Dec 2019
"The constant stigmatisation means you feel like you have nothing to offer. It really affects your self-esteem so you end up feeling like you have to make yourself worthy”- a #mustread in @CosmopolitanUK mag @DaniellaScott7 from Catherine on female poverty http://bit.ly/2RJqSa615 Dec 2019
We’ve been busy working on our December e-newsletter coming out very soon which also features some of our 2019 highlights. Make sure you’re signed up to receive it by subscribing here http://bit.ly/2m4yoPb pic.twitter.com/G6hPcWLHXo13 Dec 2019
Just arrived at the @BTEG_LDN #Christmas #Celebration with reference to and in the company of the #R2S #RoleModel #Programme to reflect, review and strategise for #2020 @BAME_Surveyors @BTEG_MoU @trustforlondon @CityBridgeTrust @MayorofLondon @TNLComFund pic.twitter.com/ymPS5D9gtt12 Dec 2019