How to Get Payments

Please read these details carefully and keep them in a safe place for future reference. When claiming your grant please follow the procedures below. This will help us to process your claim speedily and efficiently. If the procedures are not followed we cannot guarantee that payment will be made.

Please note: We pay revenue grants in six monthly instalments.  Please do not send your next instalment claim until six months have passed.

Our office is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic so please do not send hard-copies of any forms to our office as this may delay the payment of your grant. Please email forms to us at

When you are ready to claim the next instalment of your grant follow these steps.

  • Enclosed with these letters is a payment request form. Check that the details on the payment request form are correct.
  • Check that you still meet all the conditions of the grant, which were detailed in your conditions of grant offer (the purple document).
  • If you confirm that the details are correct, an authorised claimant must sign the form and email it to us at with copies of relevant documentation if appropriate e.g. your annual accounts (names of authorised claimants are given on the payment request form).

What happens next?

  • On receiving your payment request form, we will transfer your instalment to the bank account stated on your claim form, usually within three weeks.
  • We will email you a letter to confirm the payment transfer has been made.
  • If further instalments of the grant are due we will email you a form to claim your next instalment. You should keep it safe until your next instalment is due (usually six months later) then follow steps 1, 2 and 3 above. Instalments of revenue grants are claimable in advance every six months (unless informed otherwise).

What if the details on the request form are wrong?

  • If any of the details on the payment request form have changed you should amend them and explain why they have changed in the space provided on the form.
  • What if there are any other problems?
  • If you lose your claim payment request form please contact us and we will issue you with another. Please do not use copies of old forms.
  • If you wish to change one of your two authorised claimants please write to us informing us of the change. We will explain what to do next.