1. Copyright All material on this site is copyright of the Trustee or is used with the permission of the owners. All rights reserved. We are happy for the materials on this site to be downloaded, printed out, copied and distributed for non-commercial purposes free of charge and in good faith only. No alteration or adaptation of any of the materials may be made without the prior written permission of the Trustee. We permit incorporation of material into other works or publications in printed, electronic or any other medium provided it is for non-commercial purposes and is appropriately attributed to the Trustee. Reproduction or distribution of materials on this web site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Trustee. No right is granted to use the website in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms. Photographs on this website are used with permission of the copyright owner. They may not be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission, which must be obtained in writing from the Trustee.
2. Disclaimer Whilst we believe that information provided through the website is correct at the time of creation, the Trustee does not make any representation as to and accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of information contained on this website, nor do they guarantee use of the site will be uninterrupted. In so far as permitted by law, the Trustee will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this site. All use of the information provided on the website is at your own risk. It is the responsibility of users to check the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before entering into any commitment based upon them.
3. Links to other websites Certain links in this site will lead you to sites which are not under the control of the Trustee. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with links to high quality, reputable sites, the Trustee accepts no responsibility or liability for any issues arising in connection with either use of your data, the site content or the services offered to you by these sites.
4. Proprietary Marks The names, images and logos identifying the Trust for London or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of the Trustee, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and the Trustee reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
5. Warranties While effort has been taken to ensure that the site is free from viruses, no warranties are given that it is free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. The Trustee shall not be liable for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of the site or any hardware on which it is hosted.
6. Liability Nothing in these terms serves to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is otherwise prohibited from being excluded by law.
7. Jurisdiction This web site is controlled and operated by the Trustee within the United Kingdom. These terms and conditions and anything in this website shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed exclusively by English law.