Latest press releases
Embargo: Immediate release Contact: Navprit Rai on 0207 606 6145 or 07912 177179 £400,000 of Grants Available for Strategic Legal Work Trust for London and the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, in partnership with Migration Work CIC, are providing £400,000 as part...
Contact: Navprit Rai on 020 7606 6145 or 07912 177179 100,000 increase in London jobs paying poverty wages · 580,000 London jobs now paid below London Living Wage · Paying London Living Wage could save Treasury almost 1bn a year...
Kristy Bamu case - More needs to be done to prevent child abuse linked to accusations of witchcraft and spirit possession
Trust for London statement on Kristy Bamu case This is a horrific case. The perpetrators have been brought to justice but more needs to be done to prevent child abuse linked to accusations of witchcraft and spirit possession. Although incidents...
Press Release Archives
- London found to be hardest region for children in poverty
- Housing costs risk piling further pressure on public services in Outer London
- Evaluation of work to support People with Learning Disabilities into employment within the arts and creative industries.
- London's growing Latin American population face high levels of exploitation and discrimination
- Domestic violence costs £5.5bn a year in England
- LVSC & Trust for London call for Government to close inequality gap
- Trust for London calls on UK Government to lead the world in combating people trafficking
- Press release: RECESSION HAS GREATEST IMPACT ON EAST AND OUTER LONDON
- London's African communities challenge child abuse
- Major London charitable funds join forces
- New £1 Millon Initiative Launched to Strengthen Community Based Prevention Work on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- New research reveals hidden picture of poverty and inequality in London
- Safeguarding Children's Rights
- Social welfare requires a long term approach, says Tim Cook
- London Charities receive £450,000 to tackle faith-based child abuse
- Building Blocks