How to apply
Are you eligible?
Please read our full funding guidelines carefully to check whether your proposed work fits our priorities.
If you are confident your work meets our funding priorities you need to complete our application form.
For Mac Computers:
• Click Application Form.doc or Application Form-Large Print/Accessible format.
• This will download to your downloads in the right hand corner of the page indicated by an arrow
• Double click the Application Form.doc and save to your desktop
• Open and save file.
• Click Application Form.doc. or Application Form-Large Print/Accessible format.
• Click Save as and save to your desktop
• Open Application form.doc
• The file is protected so please click enable editing to edit your file with your information.
3. Make sure you save the final document.
4. Print and send your completed form and accompanying documents to: Trust for London , 6 Middle Street, London , EC1A 7PH .
Please note we do not accept application forms by e-mail or fax.
There are three closing dates for applications:
• 4 February by 5pm
• 28 May by 5pm
• 8 October by 5pm
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered until the next closing date.
If you are having problems or have any questions about your eligibility to receive funding then please contact us.
If you are having problems with our application form contact us.
Download the Guidance Notes
Download the Guidance Notes - Large Print/Accessible format
Download the Application Form
Download the Application Form-Large Print/Accessible format