Trust for London
6 Middle Street
London, EC1A 7PH
Telephone: 020 7606 6145
Fax: 020 7600 1866
How to get to our offices
To print the map and details please click here
You can also find us at Google Map
Walking - Enter your starting point in the box below to get directions for walking to our office.
- 4 and 153 serving Aldersgate Street
- 100 serving London Wall, King Edward St & St Martin's le Grand
- 8, 25, 242 and 521 serving Newgate St and Holborn Viaduct
- 172 serving King Edward St and St Martin's le Grand
- 55 and 243 serving Clerkenwell Road
- 56 serving Aldersgate St and Giltspur St
- 17, 45, 46 and 63 serving Farringdon Road
- Barbican Underground
- Farringdon Underground and First Capital Connect
- St Paul's Underground
- City Thameslink First Capital Connect and Southeastern
All Bus Routes outlined above are low-floor bus routes and should be accessible for wheelchair users. The nearest bus stops are on Aldersgate Street, opposite Barbican Tube Station, which are about 100 yards from our offices.
Bank DLR, Liverpool Street Underground & City Thameslink Stations are the closest stations providing wheelchair access and therefore can be accessed without the use of stairs or escalators. Access from Liverpool Street is restricted to eastbound services only.
Blue Badge disabled parking is situated in Bartholomew Close and can be accessed via King Edward Street and Little Britain.
Induction Loop Facilities are provided in our meeting rooms for the benefit of visitors who use a hearing aid.